• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats for tea

cherry

mine is yep ww meal and some mushy peas

Another slimfast shake..............arghhhhhhhhhhhh I hate food threads today.

Sorry I'm being a grump!

Hello Kelly Angel,

Hope your beautiful babies are ok.

Lucy, it'll be worth it... not long for you now!

I've had salad and a slice of liver and onions... rarely have that so it's a change.
With a pint of water!

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

lol Lucy,
it wasnt that long ago that everytime kelly posted this, i was having soup, it wont be long, you are doing a cracking job hun
xxxx

and i havent decided what i am havin for me tea, i quite fancy some Tuna
xxx

oooo my boys just had tuna pasta n
bake! i have mine around 1830 ish once there in bed so its peaceful haha...

ooo lucy sooo close you can smell it, keep going girl your doing fab ;)

ooo bev thats my worst nightmare!!! that meal... xx

Hahaha Kell, I know it was mine, but I force myself now and again!

What have you been up to today Kell!

Can't believe myself this morning. Got all nervous for Karen! Glad it's done and dusted now....

Love and hugs to all xxx

Chicken Korma, done in the slow cooker so its really tender..made by my lovely son!

ooo nooo karen sorrrrrry... but charis mmm mmm that sounds delish! x

ooo nooo karen sorrrrrry... but charis mmm mmm that sounds delish! x

LOL I'll let you know! It certainly smells yummy!

I've had stir fry chicken with Pak choi, sugar snap peas, broccolli, beansprouts, spring onions and some teriaki sauce. It was lovely but loads left so might have some for supper!

Well we've been visiting an old friend so thought whilst in the area we'd pop into the fish n chip shop i worked in for the best part of 15 yrs and see some old faces and eat at the same time. Me being an angel thought i'd have a bread roll with some chicken kebab meat on (no fat as its pure breast n spices), really fancied it! Managed one half the roll and about 6 bits of chicken and that was me stuffed!

ooo julie dont mention fish n chips ive not broken this diet once!! and chips is my thing! id wrestly a thousand sumos to the floor for a plate of chips! but i wont ill resist, ill resist haha x

ive had chicken n red pepper noodles and some scampi out of the freezer, need to go shopping on monday i think! nowt in! xxxx

mmmmm mmmmm scampi xx my fave if you hadnt noticed x

lol - it was mint anall, rite enjoyed it! - i could have just eaten a plate of scampi x

Back