• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats for teeeeeeeeeee?

cherry

mines scampi and mushy peas!! mmm mmm x

I've got a slice of extra lean bacon and a few beans... just what I fancy tonight... I've struggled a bit with my appetite for some reason this week. But seem to be getting fuller quicker on less!
Enjoy yourself Kell xxx

Ive got a stinking cold with a sore throat and cant taste anything - poor me :( so Ive had some beans and a bit of mash with brown sauce. Not very exciting!

chicken breast with veggies and potatoe and a naughty yorkie pud! im starving aswell... cant wait!

Vegetable fajitas! (or should I say 1/2 of one fajita...if I'm lucky!) But still yum!

Busy evenng - hubby's out and I've just got back from the osteopath, so I've just had a one-egg omelette with onion, red pepper & mushroom,followed by some raspberries & blackberries with a small spoon of low fat ice cream. Mmmm !

I'm going to try some mashed up avocado with prawns in a very light marie rose sauce. I need to get some variety in my diet!

mushed up prawns and avocado...YUCK!!!!! :yuk::yuk::9529::9529::9529::9529:

Don't do it! It tastes fine but the texture is gross!

I ended up having scrambled egg with cheese! Oh my word, another 3 weeks on this mushy diet! How will I cope?

oooooh cheese & ham toastie! sounds lovely, i used to like cheese & beans toastie!

Back