• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats for tea

you should have with a side of mushy peas... i have done and it hasnt hindered my wl xx

I had marrow, stuffed with turkey mince, quinoa and beans, topped with cheese, and followed by berries & fat free greek yoghurt. Mmmmm !

ooo rose marrow bleeuurrghhh haha x

ive not had stuffed marrow for years, i used to do it when my girls where young, it was a cheap meal, and went a long way.

that reminds me when i was little when my mum tried to make me eat a sprout so i thought id try to swallow it like a tablet so i didnt have to chew it........... Big mistake!! haha i threw up everywhere as i choked on it x

I normally do it with beef mince, rice and Paxo, but decided to try a healthier version. Hubby liked it, so it must have been OK !

EER Rose marrow are the devils food lol if I have known you liked them I would have dropped some off ,we have had loads from the garden this year and were running out of idea's for them we have even pickled some yuk

oooh what a shame you dont live nearer, id have had a marrow or two off you, mind you in saying that, theres no point me making it now, im on my own, so wouldnt be able to make it small enough, can u stuff cucumbers? lol

Can't wait for my 'Return to Slender' cookbook to come. I'm gonna be having some yummy dinners/teas then :) xx

Back