• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats going on? Has something gone wrong?

Davena

Just wondering if others are having the same problems as I am. I am 15 months post op from a RNY Gastric Bypass and all of a sudden 3 weeks ago I felt hungry. I am wanting to eat all the time and am now not feeling full. My body seems to be working like before the op especially with my bowel movements....you will all know what I meen...I am seeing my surgeon again in a couple of weeks but am just wondering if others have had this happen to them, could the staples have come undone? I am craving for sweet things, lollies, and biscuits etc and am able to eat most things like I could before. This is really worrying me as I dont want to put all the weight on again. Hoping someone can help, Many thanks, Davena Murray

Hi have you thought about trying the 5 day pouch test?? If you google it you should be able to find out more. It really does work.

Just wondering if others are having the same problems as I am. I am 15 months post op from a RNY Gastric Bypass and all of a sudden 3 weeks ago I felt hungry. I am wanting to eat all the time and am now not feeling full. My body seems to be working like before the op especially with my bowel movements....you will all know what I meen...I am seeing my surgeon again in a couple of weeks but am just wondering if others have had this happen to them, could the staples have come undone? I am craving for sweet things, lollies, and biscuits etc and am able to eat most things like I could before. This is really worrying me as I dont want to put all the weight on again. Hoping someone can help, Many thanks, Davena Murray

Hi Davina,

I had my op just over 3 months ago but your post could have been written by me. I am having to be incredibly strict with myself but it is a struggle. I hope you can learn to cope with your feelings but I have to say it is hard.

Back