• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats next

Emma83x

Hi everybody I have done my sleep test seeing a psychologist I've been to the one stop clinic to see my surgeon team im just wondering what is next for me how long is the waiting for the appointment to be sent for surgery thank you love emma x

Hi Emma, it depends on where you are - each area and surgeons team is different, there isn't one template for everyone unfortunately.

Maybe ring your team to find out?

Hi everybody I have done my sleep test seeing a psychologist I've been to the one stop clinic to see my surgeon team im just wondering what is next for me how long is the waiting for the appointment to be sent for surgery thank you love emma x
Have you been asked to lose weight of your own accord? I had to prove I could get some weight off and see dietitian regularly. Your multidisciplinary team will have a meeting to discuss whether you are eligible. Some hospitals ask the patient to attend this, others don't. Have you seen them all together? I was then referred to the surgeon, and he then put me on the waiting list.

If you say what hospital you are under you may find others on here who are too and will be able to give you more of an idea. All hospitals are different.

From GP referral to actual surgery, it was 22 months, 7 of which was on the surgery waiting list for me.

Hi sorry im new to all this I'm at salford Royal hospital I've done everything now I rang the other day I have to go back to see my surgeon he wants to no how long iv been stopped smoking but I've got my pre-op update guys 24th of February

Back