• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting to see a consultant

talked about past diets and emotional eating and the way I would feel about excess skin after surgery. talked for an hour but it flew by .

When I see the surgeon on the 8th its going to be discuss the gastric bypass but since then I've put 5lb back on could they turn me down for weight loss surgery because of this the psychologist is happy with my progress and thinks I have no issues why I can't have it done
Just wondering how you went on seeing surgeon?

Seen psychologist today, he was really nice. Must admit I was worried as on antidepressants but nothing to worry about. I can now go on to surgery list...
Well done its a great felling after its all over with the psychologist im just at hopsital now seeing my surgeon before my pre-opp on the 24th feb getting so close now xxx

Hi sorry not been on for a bit not been well iv got my pre-opp on friday the 24th and now hes saying inneed to loss a other stone im trying so herd and only lost 3 pound so far some hoping when my date comes iv lost it i wonder how long after my pre-opp ill get my date for surgery xx

sorry to hear you've not been well, what if you don't lose it all will the surgery still go ahead? lots of pressure... how do you feel?

Back