• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

janeyf

Well, last Friday I had my sleep apnoea test, today I've had my Psychology appointment and God willing, my next appointment on the 16th January with the bariatric team, will get me a soon after date for my surgery.

I just cannot wait now. I feel that after nearly 4 years since I first went to see my GP and the battles I have had with the PCT, I am in sight of my dream.

It only goes to show that if you don't give up at each hurdle put in front of you, you can do it eventually.

I have been very impressed by Salford Royal so far. Long may it continue xx

Good luck x

well done you and good luck.

good luck and well done for battling through! crossing fingers for you x

Good luck to you :)

So sorry, just seen this. Wow, hopefully this time next year you will be wowing us with pictures of you in a LBD xx

Thanks everyone. I had a call today from the psychologist to say that she was very pleased with my meeting with her and she is e-mailing Professor Amori's secretary today to say she gives her go ahead. Oooeerr.

Lincs Lass - I piggin hope so. I am aiming for the Holly Willobooby look :eek:

Fab news won't be long now xx

Thanks everyone. I had a call today from the psychologist to say that she was very pleased with my meeting with her and she is e-mailing Professor Amori's secretary today to say she gives her go ahead. Oooeerr.

Lincs Lass - I piggin hope so. I am aiming for the Holly Willobooby look :eek:

Yay, all sounding VERY positive.

As for the Holly Willobooby look ......... go for it !!!! :D

Back