• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats next??

Cat57

Good morning all, just wondering if anyone can help with the procedure, I have had 2 appointments now at Honiton, 1st was last december I had the seminar,bloods, saw the dietician. 2nd was in march had ecg and spoke to the surgeon. I haven't heard anything since, anyone know what should be next, I'm so worried I guess like everyone else that I wont be considered for surgery or get funded...do i find out if i am being funded then have the tests that i have read people have done like for sleep apnea or the tier thing......is anyone else at this stage ? or at honiton? when I saw the surgeon it was a lady I cant remember her name, she seemed nice... has anyone else seen her I think there is only one lady surgeon.... they haven't said that they need/want me to loose X amount of weight before I see them next I thought they would of... ( I haven't really lost anything maybe a kilo but thats all) should i be trying harder to loose weight i have read quite a few times that people have not lost as much as they were asked to. hopefully someone might be able to give a bit of info on how it should/could go. and to all you lovely people who are having this done I hope you all get your hearts desire... "to be healthier & slimmer" xx

Hi

As you've probably gathered each hospital is different and I have no experience of yours BUT I had an ECG as part of my pre op appointment. At that stage I had already met the surgeon.

Maybe it's worth giving the team a call to find out what the next steps will be and putting your mind at rest x

Hi
my first appointment was a morning one then a afternoon one in the same day, it should of been for march just gone, but then they changed it to dec 2016 & left the surgeon on for march but it was only for the morning which was the dietician, bloods ecg & seminar, but as i had to wait so long for the bloods i didn't have time to have ecg before the seminar started, so they said come early to your 2nd appointment ( which was to see the surgeon) so it was one appointment split into to really

Back