• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's your sign that you are full?

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Ive just been writing about this in my diary and thought if we all add our little signs we get from our bodies that we are full we may help other.
I remember reading in a book when doing my research into WLS that your body will give a sign of fullness. It could be anything from a yawn, burp to an itchy ear.

I get a series of about 3 hiccupy burps.

I yawn as well but I figured out that the yawning is actually when I over eat and a sign of mild dumping! So I have to stop earlier ... Just a few mouthfuls earlier!

Ummm interesting will have to take notice as I haven't noticed anything yet I don't think lol x

I used too get the tightness in my chest all the time but that is a bit of a hit and miss with me now, sometimes I get it, or I get hiccups, or just feel like if I was too swallow another mouthful, then a trip too the loo would be in order (soz for tmi,lol). Like NeeN I know roughly how much I normally eat and have learned to manage portion sizes. HTH xxx Julie xxx

I get an uncomfortable feeling in the middle of my chest and end up burping a lot. If I ignore this I get a pain in my shoulder blades near the ribs.

Sorry, hope you don't mind that I had a bypass, not a band?

I get this big ass kick in the chest and back..

At the same time..

Easiest way for me to describe it.. haha.. :p

Marie x

I get a big pain in the chest and for the last few days i've been burping loads didnt realise that was a sign although i do stop as they are slightly painful lol xxx (i had the sleeve hope you dont mind another tag along) xxx

Arrr light bulb moment - I had a car accident a few years ago & had to have some bones removed out off my chest was a bit sore every now & again but had settled down. Have had the band fitted 3 ish weeks ago thought it was my old war wound playing up again but after reading previous comments I know realise it's over eating phew thank god :) :) :)
Xx

Arrr light bulb moment - I had a car accident a few years ago & had to have some bones removed out off my chest was a bit sore every now & again but had settled down. Have had the band fitted 3 ish weeks ago thought it was my old war wound playing up again but after reading previous comments I know realise it's over eating phew thank god :) :) :)
Xx

Thats excellent mandy, now you know! Glad the thread has helped.

Back