• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When can I start to take tablets - Post Op

PoppyCorn

Hey guys and gals

I'm on several medications, and at the mo I have to take them in liquid form, and they're nasty to say the least. When can go back to popping my pills? :)eek:They're legal I swear!)

I think it's 14 days, but tbh when I was released from the hospital I was still a little groggy - lack of sleep and food.

My discharge letter is unclear on this and only says that when I run out of the anti-nausea FasTabs I should go to my GP for a refill and my other medicines aren't mentioned at all :confused:?

Oh one pill is really tiny - for hayfever, and the other which is the liquid I have the real problem with is an average sized gelcap - an anti-depressant.

What harm will it cause if I swallow them anyway?

I'm 6 days post op and all my meds are in tablet form, they even gave me tabs 2 days post op

I was wondering this too I have to take my blood pressure tablet every evening and was wondering how I will be able to take it.

I was given tabs 2 days after my op hun x

Thanx girls - I'm taking my tabs now - I just couldn't face any more vile liquids :sign0137:

Back