• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When did you get your phone call?

kellsbells

I guys off to Dolan park on Sunday just wondering how many days before did you get your phone call to say what time you have to be there etc? Xx

I was in on the tuesday and got my call on the sunday afternoon. It was a bank holiday monday as well x

Approximately two days before, is the norm :)

Mine was two days x

Not long now. Are you all sorted and excited.

They will prob ring you friday, are you getting their transport?

I'm 5 weeks post op now it will fly over, believe me x x

Wobbly71 said:
Not long now. Are you all sorted and excited.

They will prob ring you friday, are you getting their transport?

I'm 5 weeks post op now it will fly over, believe me x x

I'm sorted and excited yes can't wait no OH is taking us me and baby I've booked them into the premier inn down the road I think I have everything I need dry mouth spray soluble co codamol mouthwash water bottle slippers house coat and getting new pjs tomorrow oh and wind tabs! Xx

Take a pillow for in the car on way home. Not sure how long your journey is but mine was 4 hours and it helped get a bit comfy.

I took my vitamins and painkillers buut never used anything like that. The hospital gave me pain killers and to be honest never thought if vits etc.

Didn't even look at a book or mag x x

Wobbly71 said:
Take a pillow for in the car on way home. Not sure how long your journey is but mine was 4 hours and it helped get a bit comfy.

I took my vitamins and painkillers buut never used anything like that. The hospital gave me pain killers and to be honest never thought if vits etc.

Didn't even look at a book or mag x x

Forgot about pillow journey is about 2 hours of so, so pillow will help thanks hun I'm going to take my kindle and my phone that's it I think xx

I was due in on sat of the bank hol and I called them Thursday and they said they would call me in morning which they did do. So I got called on Friday to tell me what time my driver would be with me and his details.

Do this put me at easy

I hope all goes well for u
Lisa x

lisa1983 said:
I was due in on sat of the bank hol and I called them Thursday and they said they would call me in morning which they did do. So I got called on Friday to tell me what time my driver would be with me and his details.

Do this put me at easy

I hope all goes well for u
Lisa x

Thanks hun xx

Back