• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When did you have your 1st no 2

amanda1

Hi all when did you have your 1st no2 not had one for 6 days per op and 3 days post op got lots of gas but that is all .

Varies person to person ... I did little bits from 4 days but my first 'normal' one was around 8 days ... it will come, babe xxx :):)

Hi 2 days post op I past a little black nugget!!! Then again 3 days later. Pre-op it used to be twice a day like clock work. Now it is only every 3 days or so.

I was starting to have problems but someone recommended taking Movicol and it worked like a charm. After using it for a couple of weeks my digestive system has returned to normal and I am back to my usual once a day routine :) I would highly recommend Movical to anyone as it is so gentle and effective so when you do go it is completely painless:)

I did not "go" for 7 days post op and when I returned to the hospital to have my wounds cleaned I was asked and when I told the nurse I got a telling off.

I thought it was normal becuase I was on the liquid diet but the nurse said " Why did you think we sent you home with lactulose?"

Anyway advice taken and started lactulose once daily and it worked like a charm. I go once a day now and take lactulose maybe every 2nd or 3rd day but will wean myself off it over the next few weeks now I am eating and drinking fairly normally.

Wendy

I didn't go properly for the best part of 8 days.

When I had my stitches out they advised me to get sone suppositories and they worked a treat as the lactoluse didn't help at all :(

Now 9 weeks on I go every other day depending on the exercise or food I have eaten.

So don't worry it will sort itself out x

Happy losing ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back