• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

when is band full up?

sam37

Hi ive got a question i wondered if anyone knew answer, if u got a 10ml band if it is filled to 10ml is it full? i mean can nothing pass through even liquids???

I kniow they dont fill to that about im just trying to visualise

Last edited:
Actually they can fill more than the band capacity. There is a woman who has blogged her journey on Youtube and I am sure she has a 11mls in a 10ml band. I will try and find her name for you so you can check it out if you want.

It depends on your stomach, the position of and the type of band you have.

I have a 9 mil swedish band which can be filled to 9 mils. The fill chambers obviously tighten the band but wont close it completly.

Ask your provider to show you next time you visit. Mine always has a band on the table at the clinics lol xx

Correction she has 11.2cc in an 11cc band. Her name is newtoy4kt and she says so in her lapband update 2.5 years. I would post the link for you but I am not too sure you are allowed to post links in this forum. Don't want to get myself in trouble :(

Thankyou for ur replies much appreciated im at 8ml in an allegan10ml band and was just trying to visualise the hole.

Back