• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where are you on the global fat scale?

Miss Tickle

I came across this article and thought people might find it fun to have a go.

I have a BMI lower than 81% of females my age in the UK and 60% of women in the world apparently. I am also most like a Nigerian. How about you ?

BBC News - Where are you on the global fat scale?

Love it ... I am almost like someone from Eritrea ... Here I come McDonald's :rolleyes:

Before my surgery, I was Tonga. Today I am the Bahamas....I wish I was there right now! lol

Tonga for me too. That is really depressing. I'm fatter than 99% of all women my age.......

And I thought I was doing OK!!!!!

Tonga here too and i'm 99% fatter then other females my age and 100% fatter then females aged 30-44 in the world.

100% and 100% most like Micronesia. Oh we'll that's per op here's hoping in 9 months things will be better. Can't get any worse....

Singapore. I've got a BMI 91% lower than men over here in my age range, and 64% lower than the male average around the world. Good fun

100% above everyone :( -

Roll on next Tuesday - after that I am heading for the destination of St Vincent and the Grenadines (wasn't sure where it was so just googled it and it looks like paradise lol!)

Justine x

Tonga for me too. That is really depressing. I'm fatter than 99% of all women my age.......

And I thought I was doing OK!!!!!
You are doing fine ! Some of us have just been on this journey for a longer time and have travelled a bit further !

*yikes* That's a real eye-opener : Micronesia is where I'm at (where on earth is that?!! I need to go have a looksee now ...)

Still tonga :(

tonga :( but the bit that gets me is If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 475,182,547 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

22 coconuts plus a tray of cat litter ... thats me :eek:

Back