• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You know you are fat when....

yeah garden furniture is my phobia since i sat on aunties new set and the fabric ripped from the seams- i could have died of embarrassment and that was when i was 2 stone lighter than now !!!

You poor thing! I can entirely sympathise; my wrecking list included a pub bench, a garden swing, a restaurant chair, numerous loo seats and, my most upsetting, a loo! It actually came away from the wall and flooded right through the floor of a wonderful old Manor House that belonged to some people my husband knew, but I had never met before.

We all have our stories. We've all had our tears. We are all doing something about it!! xx

lolol this thread has really made me chuckle, but i too have had the experience of sitting in a neighbours garden chair and it collapsed beneath me and we were both really embarassed but she got me another chair and..... YES !! i did it again,:eek: how embarrassing, lol, TWO chairs in less than 10 mins !!! she mumbled something about how the plastic had gone brittle in the sun and i made my excuses and i was out of there !! i did go and buy her another two but got my husband to take them over to her :eek: ,

lol, that made me smile! At least you & your oh get to sleep together...apparently i snore like a walrus who is being suffocated so my poor oh has to sleep in the other room or he would never get any sleep!
i can sympathize with this, as i didn't sleep with my husband for 11 years because of my snoring, but now just over 3 months on and nearly 6 stone down, we now share the same bed again. (so much lost time to make up for)LOL.

just reminded me last year i was in the pub with me mates when i sat on a barstool and it collapsed i fell to the floor with me glass in my hand coverd me self in red wine and had to go home.... i laughed it of but cried when i got home i was so embaressed as the pub was full and we were sat next to some lads on a stag do.. they took the mick out of me knocked me confidence....

Back