• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where is everyone from

chris_dymond said:
Hi all

i am going to Sunderland on Sat for my op, cannot think of anything else.

Am on my pre op diet now and as long as afterwards is as easy as before i think i will do ok,

Chris

Good luck chris the ten day diet is the hardest part. I was done at Sunderland back in feb x

Tatiana said:
Hi,

I'm from Walton on Thames in Surrey,

Tatiana

Not far from me hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i'm living near malvern, worcestershire

California, but have lived in Sidcup the last 10 years.
Hey sweetheart what happened to you at the support meeting at chelsfield last night? :) xx

I live in wednesbury, in the west midlands... its near to the wasall manor hospital for anyone that uses it

I am gutted Sarah! I really wanted to meet people at different stages. Just generally connect. But, my husband didn't get home in time to watch my twins so I could go. :-(

AngelEyezHoney said:
Not far from me hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi angeleyezhoney,

Got my pre-op letter today for a week on Monday (22nd) and op likely to be within 6 weeks -eeek!!

Would be great to meet up with others locally,

Tatiana

Hi im from godalming Surrey I'm on my pre op diet day 5. My op is 24 th august 2011. Would like to meet more people in are thanks for reading luv kaz x x x

Hi im from godalming Surrey I'm on my pre op diet day 5. My op is 24 th august 2011. Would like to meet more people in are thanks for reading luv kaz x x x

Hi Kaz,

Where are you having your surgery? I am going to be one of the first to have surgery at St Peter's in Chertsey and, although I've not got my op date yet, I'm there for pre-op in a week's time!

Tatiana

Back