• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

where is everyone?

cherry

its very very quiet where is everyone? the sites been dead for a while :confused:

All sites get like this. People just become pre-occupied with day to day things. I'm sure it will pick up soon. ;) x

yeh im sure to :)

I was just thinking the same precious...

xxx

ok let you off mixxy ;)

I'm sitting here in France watching the grape pickers in the rain ! Had a nice lunch of krispyrolls, soft cheese, pate, & a little red wine, followed by a few grapes. Did the supermarket this morning but we're not going anywhere else today, just relaxing and chilling out. Hubby's putting the coffeemaker on now... smells good ! Think we might have a game of Scrabble next ?

ooo rose have a luffly time :) sounds lovely xxxxxx

Wow Rose, great to hear from you.. that is sounding like a cosy break with the weather.. at least you are away and it's 'different' rain.. have you seen many frogs around with the weather being so wet Angel?

Love and hugs, we are really missing you xxx

Wow Rose, great to hear from you.. that is sounding like a cosy break with the weather.. at least you are away and it's 'different' rain.. have you seen many frogs around with the weather being so wet Angel?

Love and hugs, we are really missing you xxx

Frogs ? French ones of course !!:8855::8855::8855:
It's cold here... about 10-12 degrees and I don't have much warm clothing. :gen125: I brought virtually everything I have, which isn't much ! And I haven't bought any winter stuff yet. But I suddenly realised walking around the supermarket this morning that I can probably buy some cheap jumpers there if I need to... wow, who'd have thought it ! :giggle:

Can't stay away from this forum... :silly: Am really going to miss you all next week when we move on and lose our internet access.:flowers: xxx

Hello Dawn, always assured of a loving hug from you, how are you feeling today precious? xxx

ha yes you are neen!!! :) xxx

Hahaha Rose, Frog's Legs à la Parisienne....

Would be great to pick us some lovely long winter jumpers over there... so stylish and probably very different to what we see over here...

Hope you are wine testing as well as coffee drinking....

Love and hugs always xxx

Awww Neen, you are and beautiful in every way, it's always such a pleasure to hear from you, I always feel so cheery when I have heard from you Angel....

Love and hugs xxx

Hahaha Rose, Frog's Legs à la Parisienne....

Would be great to pick us some lovely long winter jumpers over there... so stylish and probably very different to what we see over here...

Hope you are wine testing as well as coffee drinking....

Love and hugs always xxx

Mais oui, bien sure !! :party0036: xxx

I am here...just been in and out all day getting wet8-(]
I don't post to much ..I am a lurker in the background..lol(there is a lot of them you know!!!)ohh that sounds dark and secretive lol

sounds exciting lisa!!! i should lurk toooooo haha x

Back