• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the words of Björk...

Parsnip

It's oh so quiet...

Where is everyone? Is this a post 'holiday' lull or something?

Me too! Xx

It's just strange...

I’m here!! My oldest little one turned 5 in the week. He’s got his birthday party tomorrow, I’ve just finished making party bags for his friends and we’ve got Got Essex Reptile Encounters coming round, bringing tarantulas/snakes/lizards and god knows what else tomorrow. They say never work with children or animals don’t they? What sort of 5 year old wants a reptile party? Oh yea...mine!! x

I’m here!! My oldest little one turned 5 in the week. He’s got his birthday party tomorrow, I’ve just finished making party bags for his friends and we’ve got Got Essex Reptile Encounters coming round, bringing tarantulas/snakes/lizards and god knows what else tomorrow. They say never work with children or animals don’t they? What sort of 5 year old wants a reptile party? Oh yea...mine!! x

Good luck with that...you are going to need it :p

My eldest turns 10 on the 13th! 10!!!! I don't know where the last decade has gone.
Hope your son has a lively party, I would totally have loved a reptile party at 5 but I've always wanted a pet snake lol

Back