• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

where is everyone?

hi everyone,
hi bev huni, how are you feeling today, are the anti biotics kicking in yet and bringing you some relief, i hope they are, stay in and keep warm, going in and out to different temperatures definately wont do you any good at all, get the duvet out, and snuggle. im not too bad, was bad yesterday cos id been out at sarahs all saturday afternoon, so i paid dearly yesterday, im a bit better today, but the wet weather dosnt do me any favours, so am not as good as i would like to be. still, i could be worse, and ive got my liquid gold here if needed, lol. keep safe, big hugs xx

104 views?! and 20 answers... coooooome on dont be shy ;) come say hi ha xxx

im here kel - been filling forms in today now im chilling in front of the telly again waiting for hubby to plate my tea up, god knows what hes cookin! im watching my dog (freckles torment my other dog (bella) with his food!, lol - he sits watching it instead of eating it till shes eat hers... waits for her to try and eat his then tells her off - there both sat looking at this bowl na! can just imagine bella saying "r u going to eat it or am i" lol

Reactions: Bev
oh and bellas nicked one of my socks the little bugger! i luv my dogs me i could watch them all day! bella is just mad and freckles is very clever, lol

Iv been busy delivering bread to the nation and haven't had much time to come on here funny how you miss everybody on here like not talking to family for a while

Hi Mark, hope you have had a good day... we need people like you to 'deliver us our daily bread'... missed you too! xxx

Keeley, you've got them all well trained 'four legged and two legs'... hope you enjoy whatever you are getting for tea Angel...

Love and hugs to everyone xxx

Thank you so much Mark...

I'm trying my best, just my immune system is so low right now...

Love and hugs and maybe catch up later if you are free.

Best wishes to you and yours Mark xxx

i wish bev, lol - the 4 legged ones are easy its the 2 legged one i cant quite grasp, lol - having a good go though, hows you today? xxx

Have felt better Angel...

Thank you...

Jacqui's update just done on her thread....

Be glad to hear from the family later xxx

Hi Kelly believe it or not its been my day off today, and been on pc since about 3 this afternoon looking a holidays. Dont you get ingrossed in it, kids are like, mum whats for tea Lol. Fancying Zante in Greece, not looking to go till this time next year when a lot of my weight will have gone. Hoping to go on a girly holiday before then though. Cant wait lol x

Coooeeeee! I'm here.....

It is a little quiet with a few familiar faces missing...

I've said it before and i'm sure i'll be saying it this time next year! This site is a wealth of information for people researching their wls, in fact it's so good that when some people have had their operations and are doing well they just disappear. Unfortunately they don't reappear until they hit a glitch.... Makes me a little mad as i think when you've taken so much out you should stick around and try and put a bit back in... But hey ho, thus is life!

Also there are those who just have a life, unlike me, and are out doing things! Although i must say i have just joined a well known bingo hall and rumour has it i might partake one night soon :) xx

Evening all. I've been out all day helping my bezzy mate celebrate her birthday!
We took her out for lunch, and I pinched a bit of fish pie off her plate, and a bit of shepherds pie off hubby's plate!
I'm a cheap date LOL:D

Evening all. I've been out all day helping my bezzy mate celebrate her birthday!
We took her out for lunch, and I pinched a bit of fish pie off her plate, and a bit of shepherds pie off hubby's plate!
I'm a cheap date LOL:D

Lol, i'm the same nowadays... Cheap cheap cheap, an lovin every minute of it :) xx

Back