• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which WLS?

Very interesting reading. Totally different information given to me about the sleeve though!

Strange how this seems to crop up again and again, same operation different information given!

Very interesting reading. Totally different information given to me about the sleeve though!

Strange how this seems to crop up again and again, same operation different information given!

Well to be honest Mixman I can kinda understand that...It's because there are 2 types of sleeve operations really...one that is intended for a 2 part operation and the other sleeve where the stomach is made even smaller as a stand alone operation...(told to me by my registrar).

Of course there is not enough data (long term) to really collate the the outcomes...

I remember my surgeon saying at the meeting that the sleeve is a good operation and he put the weight loss at a higher %...I think he said 60 - 70%...I think!

(((hugs)))

Back