• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

*whines* PIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitteh

Late night spammer
Right.. a few days ago i searched my addy on google.. cos im sad like that.. and to see what came up.. and minis came up. so i asked mini if she would get rid of the post which has it on.. cos i feel like this is a seperate life.. where i can happily post my feelings.. without people from my real life can see..
but even though its removed.. it still shows up on google.. how the heck can i get it not to be on google? lol

x x x

i did it with the DH one..hehe.. i went on.. deleted my post.. and so it was gone off google too.. so i just assumed i could do the same here.. lol..
x x x

It has been deleted off here, but not googles database. Not a lot we can do about that I don't think:(

If you click on to the google link, you'll see the message isn't there, but yes your addy is showing in the search.

Until google decides to recrawl the thread, it won't refresh it's database.

So, basically, you DH message deleted from the google search because google decided to revisit the page, not because of anything the DH forum did.

I pretty sure that's the case anyway...until Pierce becomes available.

oh man.. come on google.. do your bit stuff.. lol
Thanks KD
x x x

can take 30~ days to remove stuff from googles database unfortunatly :(

If you pm me the link ill see if i can have it removed from google.

Pierce

Pierce.. You are the absloute most cutest dollface in the world.. Thank you soooooooooo much..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gives Pierce a cupcake..*

x x x

Back