• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who decides what weight is Ideal ?

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
I was wondering who's choice it was what weight you want to be
I think my ideal is something like 10stone at 5ft4 (and a half)
I doubt I will ever be 10 stone though
I think 12 stone woudl be fine but what if the doctors think thats still not enough ?

Does this affect if you have a band or bypass
I know the more you have to lose they prefer you to have a bypass

thanks

Helen
x

I know with me no-one has ever set me a goal, that's something I've done myself.

Wow shell 17 lb to go
Flipping eck your almost there xxx
How fab are you doing

thanks, not bad for just 7 months lol. Will be moving my goal by another stone or so though when I get there. You won't be far behind me ;)

When I was younger I used to be undr ten stone (5'7")...when I last saw Mr Ammori and he asked what my target weight was I said 11-11.5 stone and he said I should aim for 10 stone and get there easily enough. I will stop if I start to look to scrawny (god that sounds strange to think lol)...I am wanting to look good not like a twiglet for my age and height....you must do what you feel best for you and I dont think any doctor or surgeon would say otherwise...xx

For very personal reasons I would love to be 12st 4lbs forever, but to be a healthy BMI and therefore qualify for an NHS TT, I have to be 11st.

'Lies, damn lies and statistics' ...

A healthy weight for me is 9 stone 2lb which is what I`ve set my ticker at but I`m sure I`ll b happy when I feel I look good and can just get something out of the wardrobe and put it on and think yes without having to try on everything and still not find owt decent to wear cos I look like a beach whale lol

Back