• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

who saw fat doctor last night?

CHUCKY

hi did you all see fat doctor last night?
The lovely guy looked HOT :eek:
Does anyone know anyone who has been on the series.
Great programme cant wait for next one.

yeah i watched it, its still weird for me to watch people going through what i did, it still amazes me! very good programme and cant wait to see next weeks :)

Yes I sat and watched it with hubby, thoroughly enjoyed it even if I did have to put up with his eurghhhh and yuuuk comments when they were doing the surgery! Men ha?!! :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx

yep cried through most of it especially when he made such a big effort on jeanmarrie. xx

well I just sat down pressed teh button and a blue screen came up saying i had to pay £1 to watch it !!!!!! gutted

Yes I watched it last night and just makes me wanna have my op done as soon as poss!!! Guy Slater is nice but me thinks Dr Somers is a cutie too!!!

Neen, I agree the best bit was Anna getting sorted I cried when she got done, I hope they show us her progress...

What channel is it on? I am with Virgin!

So do they show both Dr's operating or will it be one per episode? After my little drama last month I can't watch it yet...have it on Sky plus though for the future.

So do they show both Dr's operating or will it be one per episode? After my little drama last month I can't watch it yet...have it on Sky plus though for the future.

Yes they did Dr Somers operated on Anna and Guy Slater operated on Jean marie it was good!

I watched it. I love Fat Doctor and love seeing how peoples lives are changed as they lose the weight.

I cant see the attraction with Guy though.... sorry. I know he has a fan club here, and Im sure he's a wonderful surgeon - but he just doesnt do it for me

I watched it. I love Fat Doctor and love seeing how peoples lives are changed as they lose the weight.

I cant see the attraction with Guy though.... sorry. I know he has a fan club here, and Im sure he's a wonderful surgeon - but he just doesnt do it for me
thats good cos hes mine! lol. ha ha xx

Does anyone know when it's repeated and which channel on sky? I completely forgot!!!

I thought everyone lusted after the 'wonderful' Mr Shaw Somers!!!

I thought it was great and isnt it lovely how their lives have changed so dramatically after such a short time. to see her (cant remember which one) climbing the stairs pre op as if it was a mountain and then after no problem at all. also liked what the surgeons said about people thinking it is the easy option. basically he told them that for some of us it is the only option. only problem is i sit crying while watching it.:cry: X

Does anyone know when it's repeated and which channel on sky? I completely forgot!!!

I thought everyone lusted after the 'wonderful' Mr Shaw Somers!!!

Hi Its repeated on a Sunday night at around 10pm again channel 254 sky.

Personally, I think we are a load of sad old (ish) women lusting after these two totally and utterly lovely surgeons, just because they are just about to change or have changed our lives dramatically ..... droool - lol (bet you the blokes who go through the surgery don't think they are gorgeous !!!!)

Back