• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TV Last Night

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
Anyone watch the TV programme last night about the brother and sister who both had a gastric bypass. It was very interesting, and although the op didn't look very nice, it should fill people with confidence - the consultant was great and the results afterwards were soooo positive.
What did you think?

oooo i missed it!! would have loved to see it tho x

I've skyplussed it to watch tonight. It was Fat Doctor on DMAX ... last week's was good so looking forward to this episode... Was it open surgery again!???

It was interesting Kelly - the sister had it first, then it showed the brother having it. Both were 30 stonish to start with, and they went to Chichester for the op - Shaw Summers? He was lovely.

My girls watched a gastric bypass op (whilst at their nans) on you tube before i had my op! I wasn't impressed and they said it was yuk! Personally i have no plans on watching it now or ever.......... Although i saw a brief snippet once, that was enough!

Oh no - I forgot that was on! Don't think DMAX is on catch up tv either! :((
There was a whole series on recently, can't remember the name, but was all about Dr Shaw Somers at Chichester and the ops and patients that he did. A different one each week. Was really good and informative, and Dr Somers was fantastic. Hope when I go for my first appt on 25th Aug that my ones as nice!

Back