• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

who saw fat doctor last night?

Yep to all you lovely ladies out there!! this Guy Slater fella is mandys only. And she dont like sharing either LOL. she is his No 1 Fan:D:D:D:D Gail.x
thats good cos hes mine! lol. ha ha xx

Guy Slater????I dont get it either Sambucca.Is it cos he is giving what they want they find him attractive?Deffo wouldnt do it for me....

Guy Slater????I dont get it either Sambucca.Is it cos he is giving what they want they find him attractive?Deffo wouldnt do it for me....
nope definetly not cos hes giving me what i wanted. dunno really just like him. some of it its cos hes been nice to me and understanding,not many people have done that for me in my life. hubby did but ive just found out that changes that forever.
teapot,i might be sad liking him but keeps me quiet.

i saw that programme and i thought both the women were wonderful and are an inspiration to us all, whatever our size :)

h x

:)although guy slater doesnt do it for me , h is a really lovely kind an caring man. but its still shaw somers all the way for me. he did my bypass but was told by mr slater he was there to so lucky me had them both ;););)xxxxxxxxxx [maybe i should rephrase that] great programme though makes me cry to xxx

Power has always been sexy. Remember that American secretary of state for something or other. An old, ugly bloke who was voted the sexiest man on the earth I think. What was his name? Gerald? surname began with K. Please someone tell me who it was, I think he was serving before Ronald Reagan.

Henry Kissinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (served with Gerald Ford) (I need to go back to work, I obviously have far too much time on my hands).

Last edited:
shaw somers mmmmmmmmmmm he does it for me even before i decided to have surgery just wish i was under him (excuse phrase lol) but i am under Walsall Manor and Mr Khan, as lovely as he is just don't have the same effect has gorgeous shaw somers. Still don't stop me dreaming xxx

i can see why people find mr sommers atractive but he bit chessy for me prefer mr slater as he is natural and has a gentle manner. So mandy only has one person to fight for mr slater apart from his wife of course :)

Back