• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who's a book worm on here....

vicky_notts

I love books and was wondering if anyone else likes to read. I mostly download on the kindle but still like a real book every so often. I'm currently reading beautiful creatures book 2 :)

Wave - me! I read all the time, love my Kindle!

Just finishing the sequel to "The Devil Wears Prada".

At the moment I've got Paris by Edward Rutherford, World War Z by Max Brooks, a Lee Child and a Stephen King on the go. I'm old fashioned though and like an old fashioned, turn a page book x

Bookie = short for Bookworm, so yes, def me!

Started on the James Patterson / Alex Cross series, easy reading, nothing too complicated for me at the moment, so that does me fine. Recently finished the latest Dan Brown, not bad, definitely an improvement on his previous one!

Kindle has been a life-saver for me, both in terms of arthritis and money, wouldn't be without it now!

I'm a book worm too. I usually go for thrillers...on my Kindle, obviously!
At the moment reading both Stiglitz's last book (for work) and a old Elizabeth George's (for fun).

Bookie = short for Bookworm, so yes, def me!

Started on the James Patterson / Alex Cross series, easy reading, nothing too complicated for me at the moment, so that does me fine. Recently finished the latest Dan Brown, not bad, definitely an improvement on his previous one!

Kindle has been a life-saver for me, both in terms of arthritis and money, wouldn't be without it now!

Totally agree with the Cross books being an enjoyable light read. I also like the Jack Reacher books (no WAY Tom Cruise was Jack Reacher??).

I forced myself to get to the end if Digital Fortress, but by 'eck, it was a struggle!!

I must admit though,for me..there's no better feeling than holding the good old fashioned book(even though I have a kindle too)

Me too. I'm reading the Game of Thrones series.

Love reading better than watching telly. I love all sorts, Martina Cole in particular, bits of "hot stuff" reading and at the moment have on the go "With my body" which is a follow on from "The Bride stripped bare" Didn't enjoy Fifty Shades though - very boring. :(

Meeeeeee! James Patterson , lee child, Dan brown and the Bourne series are my faves(and all the harry potters but don't know if I should say that lol)

Total bookworm. Love, love, love my kindle. I have downloaded so many free books over the last year or so. I love all kinds of books, but of late loving the paranormal. J R Ward books are fab!:giggle:

I like the smell of a really old book!

Total bookworm. Love, love, love my kindle. I have downloaded so many free books over the last year or so. I love all kinds of books, but of late loving the paranormal. J R Ward books are fab!:giggle:

Paranormal books are great...j r ward is def my favourite so far...
Kresley cole is a great author too.

Totally agree with the Cross books being an enjoyable light read. I also like the Jack Reacher books (no WAY Tom Cruise was Jack Reacher??).
Yeah, I love Lee Child too. And yes, when I first saw that TC were to play Reacher, I PMSL... I mean, there's acting and there's way out of your league, lol.

I forced myself to get to the end if Digital Fortress, but by 'eck, it was a struggle!!
Give Inferno a try, it's much more on the DVC and Angels & Demons line. ;)

If you want intelligent, well-written crime, I cannot recommend highly enough Reginald Hill here in the UK (RIP :( ), that's the Dalziel and Pascoe books, which are vastly superior to the TV series, and James Lee Burke in the US, vividly evokes the Deep South, amazing ambience, you can nearly smell the Louisiana swamps. :)

Back