• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who's on facebook???

Jay, you and Sarah are both on my friends list so if you can't find eachother look on my page.

eh, I may be a scouse bird, but I ain't common ;) :p

I found you too Sarah but there was no picture came up with the name so that is why I wasnt finding you once I had some of the others on I knew it must be you as it said 1 mutual friend so alls well that ends well lol

Thanks Shell Jay xx

Just joking Farzu, don't worry ;)

Wirral, so am a plastic scouser ;)

Sorry Shel your not even a scouser!!!!! lol but i have to say you are the first person from the wirral that calls themselves a scouser!!!! Now i was born in Liverpool so i am a definate scouser lol My best friend's husband was born on the wirral and he just won't admit to being the S word lol

I like you anyway Shel. Can i ask do you take any meds for your fibromyalgia?

Nope, I don't take any meds for anything aside from pregnancy/bypass.

Nope, I don't take any meds for anything aside from pregnancy/bypass.
I do - i take an anti-inflammatory and a pain inhibitor and with both of these one of the side affects is weight gain. I will ask the anaesthetist when i see him next week if it may hamper my weight loss progress because that is the last thing i want. I'll let you know what he says

What part of Wirral do you live?

I'm Yvonne Allen on facebook...Newcastle area...current pic is just me with long ginger hair pulling it under my chin !

feel free to add me folks :)

I am Amy Munro on facebook. Pic is same as one on here but in black and white (grey!). I am in london network i think! Feel free to add me!

for any of you who'd like to find me and add me - Amanda Messenger.. profile pic is two dogs, one a black lab sat in a blue bed..

look forward to adding you all :D

Back