• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whos the biggest ever loser on this section ?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
ive only been here on this site since august 08, whos been the biggest ever looser on this section of the forum and how much did they loose and after what op was it ?

does any one know ?

im just interested and i think about all different things, and thats just popped into my pea brain, so i thought id better type it in before i drift off to another plain :)

Dunno Liz, good question!

I know that bypasser wannaloose18stone has lost 14 stone! I read that recently.

yeah hes done brilliantly, do we give the BIGGEST losers crown to him then ???. :D:king2:

Great thread Liz, AGAIN. I've no idea who's lost the most either but I'm sure someone will know and tell us.

wannalose18stone is the top betting odds, if no 1 can top 14st loss he gets the crown and so he deserves it as well :)

all votes here for the biggest looser, then a new thread will be started to hand the crown over ;)

its gotta be wannaloose... - he's just amazing, and looks soooo good!

.x.

I cant think of anyone who has lost more than WL18S, so he gets my vote for king - but shouldnt we have a queen as well?

Which lady has lost the most weight?

yeah i think him too, hes done so well! x

I cant think of anyone who has lost more than WL18S, so he gets my vote for king - but shouldnt we have a queen as well?

Which lady has lost the most weight?

yep i agree we need a queen as well, so we need to find her, i dunno whos the biggest female loser, help me find her long term mini's members please !:)

I can't recall anyone who's lost more than WL18S.

For women, the biggest ones I can think of are HC and Mandy, not sure on stats though!

Back