• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive mucked up this forum :(

deeby

Hi All
I dont know if youve noticed that i havent been posting much over the last couple of days.......
but ive done something strange to this site ???

I had this forum up on my computer , it was still on my screen when i started hoovering and i thought id hoover my keyboard lol ( as you do )..... well, ever since then the writing on the site is so small i have to really cran my eyes to read it and so i cant hardly see it at all !!!

No other sites are like this they are all normal font size, its just this one !! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im really missing it :( , ive managed to keep my diary up to date but anything other than that is just too much hard work.

Ive tried fiddling with this and that but just cant get it to go big again

Any suggestions much appreciated

XXX Dawn

Its small because we are all losing...... LOL.

Sorry hun cant help you but someone might come along and help you sort it out. I am a complete utter cyber twit. xxxx

Mind you funny you should say that but I have done something and it is really big. he he..... honestly.

Hmm not sure! There is a tech help section to post techie questions in..maybe the mods will move this there so an admin can see it and help you x

Its small because we are all losing...... LOL.

Sorry hun cant help you but someone might come along and help you sort it out. I am a complete utter cyber twit. xxxx

Mind you funny you should say that but I have done something and it is really big. he he..... honestly.

Youve been hoovering your keyboard too havent you ?? go on.... admit it !!! ;)
thanks for replying hun
XXX Dawn

Hmm not sure! There is a tech help section to post techie questions in..maybe the mods will move this there so an admin can see it and help you x

thanks neen
feel like such a wolly !!! i mean, who hoovers their bloody keyboard anyways ....... ppfft

If you are using Firefox:
You can configure Firefox to display all text at a minimum font size. If a web page contains text that is smaller than your defined minimum size, Firefox increases the font size of the text to this minimum.
To set a minimum text size:

1. At the top of the Firefox window On the menu bar, click on the Tools menu, and select Options
  2. Select the Content panel and reset it here.
If you are using Internet explorer:
At the top of the IE window On the menu bar, click on the view scroll down to text size and reset it here.

If you are using Firefox:
You can configure Firefox to display all text at a minimum font size. If a web page contains text that is smaller than your defined minimum size, Firefox increases the font size of the text to this minimum.
To set a minimum text size:

1. At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click on the ToolsFirefoxEdit menu, and select Options...Preferences....
  2. Select the Content panel and reset it here.
If you are using Internet explorer:
At the top of the IE windowOn the menu bar, click on the viewFirefoxEdit scroll down to text size and reset it here.

Thanks but ive tried it and it hasnt worked ? any other ideas ??? im on firefox
XX Dawn

i dont know if its a similar problem, but mine sometimes changes size, i go up to page on the top right hand side of page, and go onto zoom, click 100o/o and it changes mine back, but like i said i dont know if its same problemor not. good luck hun, i hope you get it sorted out,

Hi Dawn... Don't worry, this happens to me all the time when I use my netbook for some reason... Control+ will increase the font size (Control- decreases it)

Try holding the control key down while turning the wheel on the mouse.

Press Ctrl and the + together and it will enlarge ur writing, someone told me this as I used to write in caps to be able too see the writing lol .. gl xx

Yay thanks everyone :) :) :D that worked !!!! your all stars,
Im back ~!!
XXX Dawn

Well I wouldn't have been able to help, but welcome back! and Yes, I do sometimes hoover my keyboard...well it gets dusty doesn't it! :D

Tut tut, you broke it hoovering it! Now i know why i don't touch the vacuum :) x

lol @ julie - hahahahaha! - you always make me chuckle!

thats my excuse from now on too! hehe

lol
Yeah well theres probably all sorts of crumbs etc, i do feel a bit mad though, and Julie, im with you !! simply must leave the hoover alone ;) XXX Dawn

Back