• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whos watching the simpsons? Homer just got a gastric band!!

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
while being on here Im also watching the simpsons and Homer just got a gastric band ...and has just had a whole body lift its histerically funny:D:D

oh bolix i missed it lol

it was on sky1

Marge started up a gym for "normal women" and homer got freaked she would leave him as she became a successful business woman...so he panics and goes for WLS now what they show him getting is a band but then its described as having his stomach stapled !

He becomes slim and Marge thinks he looks wonderful in just his pants but you can see that on his back head arms and legs where she cant see he has used bulldog clips to gather up all the loose sking....that parts so funny...he worries what she will think and puts the light out and they get into bed....marg then says in the dark Ewww lets put this wrinkly smelly old blanket in the wardrobe and she stuffs homer in the wardrobe!!!!

He freaks out and goes to get full body lift and gets all Arnie like...I forget why but he ends up back in the hospital and when he comes round he is back to fat old homer and is all upset but Marge says she had them put him back to how he was cos she loved him like that.

The surgeon in doing the WLS was so smarmy it was brilliant :D

it was on sky1

Marge started up a gym for "normal women" and homer got freaked she would leave him as she became a successful business woman...so he panics and goes for WLS now what they show him getting is a band but then its described as having his stomach stapled !

He becomes slim and Marge thinks he looks wonderful in just his pants but you can see that on his back head arms and legs where she cant see he has used bulldog clips to gather up all the loose sking....that parts so funny...he worries what she will think and puts the light out and they get into bed....marg then says in the dark Ewww lets put this wrinkly smelly old blanket in the wardrobe and she stuffs homer in the wardrobe!!!!

He freaks out and goes to get full body lift and gets all Arnie like...I forget why but he ends up back in the hospital and when he comes round he is back to fat old homer and is all upset but Marge says she had them put him back to how he was cos she loved him like that.

The surgeon in doing the WLS was so smarmy it was brilliant :D

Ha haaa sounds brilliant!!! Wish I had seen it! Mind you..........you described it that well i feel I already have !!! Thank you!! xx:)

you may be able to see it on you-tube or somthing?

Back