• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why carbs are our enemy...

RoseA

Very interesting, very scary! It explains a lot! Thanks Rose.

Very interesting Rose, as always, thank you so much...

Dee... I'm curious too... never heard of that over here... I'll have to google the term.

Love and hugs all Angels xxx

I am a carb-addict - I crave bread and bread and more bread. I've not had any for 4 weeks and I feel so much better but I still want some bread !!!

Hi Angela

thanks for giving me this website, its great :) I have just got to post 50 times before I can do a profile :cry: which is a pain in the bum!!

I will let you know how they treat me at the L & D :)

Debbie x

dawny said:
Dee, whats fathead huni?

It's a documentary. About how the gov. (in the USA) pushes grains and bread and so on and carbs are actually one of thenworst things for us. A really goodmdocumentary.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

DeeKaulfers said:
You should watch fat head. It will change the way you eat. I watched it about a month ago and carbs are gone from our house for good.

And clearly I don't mean all carbs because there are some veggies that are carbs but we are limiting our intake to no more then 80-100 grams of carbs a day max. So I will make a sandwich and use bread and such but haven't gone over that amount or close to it in a month.

Back