• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why did i wait so long??

Maxigirl68

Hi im new to this site but was recommend by a colleage who also had a sleeve. I had my op in July and at the moment have lost 4 1/2 stone and i feel amazing. The first couple of days were hard and i thought id made a big mistake but once i got home each day was an improvement. Next week im plucking up the courage and starting swimming again which i haven't done for many years. I feel so confident and have even been out on a couple of dates. Wls has been the best thing to happen to me my only wish is that i had been brave enough to do it earlier. Xxxx

Welcome maxi :) congratulations on your weight loss that's amazing!!! You'll love it here, there's lots of people going through the same and if u have any questions just ask, there's always someone who's knows something lol, good luck with the rest of your journey :) xxx

from me phone :D

Welcome Maxi,
Hope your life continues to improve for you xx

Welcome to you Maxi and congratulations on your weight loss! :)
I also had a sleeve and am really pleased with my weight loss so far xx

Hi im new to this site but was recommend by a colleage who also had a sleeve. I had my op in July and at the moment have lost 4 1/2 stone and i feel amazing. The first couple of days were hard and i thought id made a big mistake but once i got home each day was an improvement. Next week im plucking up the courage and starting swimming again which i haven't done for many years. I feel so confident and have even been out on a couple of dates. Wls has been the best thing to happen to me my only wish is that i had been brave enough to do it earlier. Xxxx

That's fantastic weight loss...It's no wonder you feel sooo good !
Keep up the good work
Take Care

Andy x

welcome.

:welcome2: maxi, congratulations on your weight loss, i have not had my surgery yet will be soon now:D but find this site a real help, all the people on it are genuine, honest people. there is always some one who is going through or has been through thing that are bothering you. good luck with your swimming. :):bliss:

Congratulations on your weight loss, you should be so proud. enjoy your swim xx

Well done Maxigirl..You've done so well :)

Andy x

Have asked myself the same question over and over since I had my sleeve.
The weight loss is fab even if a bit much so soon after surgery but as long as you feel okay and are eating a balanced diet then there should be no problem. It does slow eventually as body adjusts so don't get down when that happens its normal.

Thank you all for your kind messages
Not only did i start swimming last week but have now signed up at the gym with my son as he also needs to lose weight. He is very supportive but as Im losing he is getting more down about being large. So we are on a mission. Xx

Well done on your huge weight loss!!!

Back