• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why!

hopelesscase

Since my dad was taken into hospital in june and died in july i have put over a stone on. It also coinsides with being told i could have a bypass. I have been convinced that i have been being careful and eating a healthish diet but portion control is still probably the route of all evil or is it. I bought some mini chocolate bars a couple of weeks ago TOM and theyve all gone. oops.
what i cant work out is have i been emotional eating or im i just eating for the sake of it because im having a bypass.
Im really dissapointed with myself as i went from 20st 12 to 17.12 and im now back at 19.2.

Oh hunny......... I know that feeling all to well... sorry not really sure although i would say t is probarly a bit of both.......

Well done on being referredthough

HC I agree with Mandy its probably a bit of both. Since my referral I have put a stone on, dont be too hard on yourself you will get your date tomorrow and then before you know it you will be "done" and ready to lose....x

Hi HC, i think we all eat for comfort at times of stress and god knows it sounds like you have had a hell of alot of stress to deal with. i also put on some weight once i knew i was getting the bypass and the bariatric nurse said that this was quite normal and to be expected. i did not worry so much about my weight once i knew it was going to get sorted through WLS maybe the wrong way to go but it's what i did. You know your journey is underway and you have made huge decisions just enjoy your time of enjoying food hun and try not to stress too much. take care xx

Back