• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why is everyone on the Milk diet?

How much weight do you have to lose, you don't look that big in your picture :)
Oooooo I do looooove yoooooooo
I was 19.5 and now 17 8.5 so have six more stones to lose. I'm tall so maybe that's why the blubber can be hidden slightly. I was bmi 39.5 I'm now 35.5.

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I also have nasty comorbidities caused by nhs taking out my beloved band as they gave me caustic meds that nearly killed me n I sicked so much I ruptured my twisted stomach through my diaphragm :( I'm also riddled with serious arthritis n sleep apnoea now. Once weight gone ill be tons better n back to my weight I was pre nhs cock up. .. I hope!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Hun if you don't eat meat try some cottage cheese or fage 0% Greek yog for something different x x

Hun if you don't eat meat try some cottage cheese or fage 0% Greek yog for something different x x

I'm not allowed any dairy either. In fact it says it's to be STRICTLY AVOIDED (surgeons caps not mine lol) :(

If I never see another egg it will be too soon! 13 days to go!! Xx

I did for one week only and my surgeon allowed me to eat every thing except (chocolate, oily stuff, mayo ,butter and such things ) and my surgery went all fine and perfect and no problems with my liver :)

Hi Georgie
I had my bypass done on 25th Jan at Chelsfield Park. The team there are brilliant.
I know what you mean about the pre op diet, even though I am a meat eater, I don't think I can face fish or eggs for a while, and only did it for 2 weeks. Have you spoke to Sheila at the hospital, can you add something else as you don't eat meat?
Shaz xx

Hi Georgie I had my bypass done on 25th Jan at Chelsfield Park. The team there are brilliant. I know what you mean about the pre op diet, even though I am a meat eater, I don't think I can face fish or eggs for a while, and only did it for 2 weeks. Have you spoke to Sheila at the hospital, can you add something else as you don't eat meat? Shaz xx

Hi Shaz!

How are you doing post op? I do hope you are recovering well. I will be seeing Sheila this Thursday so I might say something but think I won't worry about trying to add anything for the moment if I can help it. I'm trying to be methodical about this and persevere really. It's a testament of my willpower !!!!. (12 more days to go!) xx

Wow I can see the difference in you built then you've lost nearly 2 stone!! Well done you. I'm in on 16th Feb at chelsfield park BMI Healthcare for a Bypass. I've done my pre-op diet for two weeks now (lost 1stone 4lbs so far on it) so two weeks to go which is great because I'm bored senseless of eggs and greens and sugar free jelly! I don't eat meat and think if you did it would be so much easier but it's good training I guess! X

Sounds like my diet but replace chicken with eggs.

Weird, diet sounds similar but I'm allowed dairy, low fat yoghurt/cheese etc. Although even low fat cheese isn't great, so not been eating that.

Good luck tomorrow 2nd timer and Georgie xxx

Back