• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GP update

thinkbethin

Well as many of you know I had a little episode once I'd had my op. Droopy eye and all that. Had a chest x-ray to find out if it was Horners syndrome and thats come back clear YIPPEE!! Only thing now is that my GP is convinced I had another stroke and I've got to go back to the neurologist and have another MRI scan .My eyes still droopy and practically closed most of the time so I'm really p*ssed off. What else can go wrong now?? NOTHING!! because whatever life decides to throw at me next I don't care. I'm still breathing, my hearts still beating so what the hell .If I've a life I'm going to bloody live it my way. I'm lucky compared to some people so bring it on and I'll take it on the chin like I always do.
Rant over !!!!:copon:

aww gaynor you have such a positive attitude towards life xxx you are such a brave lady, i wish i was as half as brave as you ! lets hope thay can help you with your eye as you sooo DO NOT DESERVE THIS X

I think I'll be cool and wear an eye patch like Gabrielle lol. Its such a pain because I want a normal life and was hoping to get my driving lisence back in 5 months (pending on no more seizures) so this might hinder their decision now gawd damit!!

Last edited:
Hey Gaynor you could always get a parrot and become Jack sparrow?

Hope you get this sorted quickly and it doesnt stop you getting your license back

You have such an amazing attitude. You are a super woman! I hope you get your scan quickly. I am still learning about seizures and other medical issues since my twin daughters were recently diagnosed.

Oh Gaynor!!! you are such a brave lady. i really hope everything gets sorted for you asap. I wish i could be as strongas u are. All the best and keep smiling.

Oh my god! Hope all your future scans etc are ok and back to your usual self soon x

Hi Gaynor hope you get your eye sorted soon and get your licence back. You are such a positive lady I admire how brave you are. Good luck and take care.

Hope everything comes back fine. Nice to see u staying positive after all uve been through.

I am so glad your results came back negative it has been a long wait for you to get them,hope you get the mri scans are done soon,fingers crossed for you.But you are such a strong person and have been through so much in the past,i know your positivity will always pull you through.

P.S
As much as i love ya Gaynor ,i would rather have Johnny Depp`s sleepers at the side of my bed than yours :p,as for the parrot i have a green budgie lol.

***** mental note for Di,i must find a fancy eye patch for my next visit to Gaynors ****

Last edited:
Wow, great attitude - I think most of us can learn from you x

I am so glad your results came back negative it has been a long wait for you to get them,hope you get the mri scans are done soon,fingers crossed for you.But you are such a strong person and have been through so much in the past,i know your positivity will always pull you through.

P.S
As much as i love ya Gaynor ,i would rather have Johnny Depp`s sleepers at the side of my bed than yours :p,as for the parrot i have a green budgie lol.

***** mental note for Di,i must find a fancy eye patch for my next visit to Gaynors ****

Can I have a glittering one please?? Don't forget to bring the budgie with you on your next visit either lol.

Loads of love Di from your Squinty!

Back