• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home

thinkbethin

Thankyou all so much for the good wishes.
Went in for tests and yes I've had another stroke. The left side of both eyes and weakness down my left arm and leg.
I'm so peed as I have to let DVLA know again. I was'nt able to drive for 4 years when I had my 1st stroke so I'm hoping and praying I won't have to wait that long again.
I just feel like I've taken 10 steps forward and 30 steps back. Just as everything feels great and I have independence and confidence to do things and go places on my own and now I'm back to square one.
On the bright side I have a wonderful family who I love very much and a gorgeous grandson who I dote on so lifes not that bad really even if I can only see half of everything;)

I am *really* sorry about that, it must suck big time.
Im glad that you have a great family to take comfort from xxx
Steph xx

So sorry to hear your news :(

*hugs* Xxxx

Gaynor - Hope things perk up for you real soon and start getting much better. Just look on it as a little setback and try not to let you get down too much. It`s lovely that you have a supportive family. I hope you have a big improvement with your sight and the DVLA let you drive again before too long!

I know what its like when you have periods when you can`t drive as it affects your self - reliance and opportunity to do what you want and when. I was unable to drive due to health problems for 3 years. I was so grateful when I got my licence back.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Gaynor....I am sorry to read your news.....I hope things get better very very soon for you,,,sending Hugs xxx

I am so sorry Gaynor.

Well I'm glad you are back home to the support of your lovely family, but so sorry to hear your news. There isn't much I can say to comfort you, but hope that your health will pick up so you can fully enjoy your life, as you sound full of beans & raring to go xxxx

Hi Gaynor , Sorry to hear your news, its so hard when ur health prevents you doing from what u want too do, Take comfort in your families/friends love and support - All the best - Julie xx

Sorry to hear your bad news, but you have done the right thing, you've had a good moan, but you sensibly finished on a positive note regarding your family.

We must all try and think of all positive things in life to try and wipe out the negativities that come our way. Big hugs hun.

Im really sorry to hear your news today, I hope the DVLA are a bit kinder than 4 yrs this time. I know for me when I had my strokes a massive thing was confidence. Im sure your lovely family will help you through and I hope you feel better soon (((HUGS))) XX

massive hugs hun xxx

Sorry to hear your news Gaynor,hope your sight improves.It must drive you mad at times.My hubby has just had a heart op and is off the road for 4 weeks and that is driving him up the wall so I cant imagine not driving for 4 years!Thinking of you and sending healing love across cyber space to you.Maz x

I don't know what to say accept I am sorry to hear your news hun...
I just want to send cyber hugs your way..
x x

Back