• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why oh Why oh Why???

cassiecat

Ok am going to be really honest and admit I have just had a packet of Chipsticks and a packet of Frazzles and can honestly say I dont know why I did it :confused:

Kids gone to bed sitting here on my own (well with Hamish my litle Westie) and thought mmmmmm snack!
Now feel totally sick and know am going to suffer for my moment of weakness!
I am so annoyed with myself :mad:

off to bed I think in shame :wave_cry:

Ok am going to be really honest and admit I have just had a packet of Chipsticks and a packet of Frazzles and can honestly say I dont know why I did it :confused:

Kids gone to bed sitting here on my own (well with Hamish my litle Westie) and thought mmmmmm snack!
Now feel totally sick and know am going to suffer for my moment of weakness!
I am so annoyed with myself :mad:

off to bed I think in shame :wave_cry:
ah cassie, this is what we do, its why we get fat, its why we have surgery!
Now you feel sick! yay!!! surgery has done its job lol
learn by it honey, or keep feeling sick lol hope you feel better in the morning,
i cant wait to have mine :) xxx

Gosh there are going to be some sore bums tomorrow as there are a lot of people falling off the wagon, lol. Tomorrow is another day, honey & none of us are perfect. Glad it made you feel sick, though :wave_cry: you may not be tempted again now :):) xxx

ah cassie, this is what we do, its why we get fat, its why we have surgery!
Now you feel sick! yay!!! surgery has done its job lol
learn by it honey, or keep feeling sick lol hope you feel better in the morning,
i cant wait to have mine :) xxx

I know Caren xx just soooo annoyed with myself !! Have been so good up til now, silly me :eek:

Gosh there are going to be some sore bums tomorrow as there are a lot of people falling off the wagon, lol. Tomorrow is another day, honey & none of us are perfect. Glad it made you feel sick, though :wave_cry: you may not be tempted again now :):) xxx

Am off to me bed in shame!!! :eek:

I know Caren xx just soooo annoyed with myself !! Have been so good up til now, silly me :eek:
ah well, i dont think you'll do it again for a while lol
dont dwell on it honey, thats gone, its what happens from now that counts, imagine pre op having 2 bags of crisps pmsl thats a good day!!! move on xxx

ah well, i dont think you'll do it again for a while lol
dont dwell on it honey, thats gone, its what happens from now that counts, imagine pre op having 2 bags of crisps pmsl thats a good day!!! move on xxx

Thats true xx prob be more like 10 psml :p Well bed for me , night xx

Back