• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why?

loulabelle79

Hi... I'm so mad with myself, & need a kick up the bum!!!
I was set a weight loss target of 6kg to lose on the 9th sept following my seminar, and I had just about reached this, for the last two weeks or so I have been on the road to distruction, eating everything in sight, And put over half of that back weight on! I'm due to go back to see surgeon on 8th dec and am worried I'm not going to make my target :( why am I doing this to myself when I'm so desperate to have surgery?? :( Gggrrr. x

Deep breath in, you can do this get meal planing heavy on the veg/salad light on the carbs you have 5 weeks at just 1lb a week its very do-able, don't let that old devil called food get the better of you xx

Hi Hun.... If it was easy none of us would require surgery!... Give yourself a good talking to and get back on track! Maybe list all the reasons why you want this surgery and a new life and the reasons why you want to over eat....Work out your triggers!... It's a head thing! Every Time your good give yourself a pat on the back and say... I CAN DO THIS! :)

Back