• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First post and about to start this journey

kwjd

hi all Iv been battling with my weight for over 10years. I have tried all the diets and can only loose a stone. I really feel this is the right time to now get surgical help. I know its not the easy route. unlike most of the people who I have spoke to have said that I'm taking the easy route. I don't believe surgery is the easy route and from what researched I believe it can help me reach my goals. Any advice would be much appreciated x
current weight 20st 8lb Im 5ft 9. aged 33

Hi and welcome! All the best on your journey!

Welcome and congratulations on your new start

hello newbie!

Hi & welcome x

Welcome...who cares what anyone else thinks, its your life not theirs..,tell them to lug 20st around with no chance of losing it with diets and see what they say then. Do it for you and good luck.

KWJD Well done on making a decision to do something firstly. At 33 you have your life ahead of you and weighing less will hopefully make it much more enjoyable for you. Are are going to try via the NHS or self fund? That will shape what you do next.

Welcome! Good luck to you. Sounds as though you've made up your mind, keep going and all will fall into place hopefully. :) Don't worry about what others say or think, just know that this is your individual decision -- it's your life and you want to live it to the fullest!

Back