• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fingers crossed.....

Louanne79

Received a letter from the hospital today to go for an Echocardiogram and 12 Lead ECG test on the 18th December. I called up to see if they could change this, as my appointment with Mr Labib's clinic is on the 17th, and was hoping he'd have any results needed for this appointment.
The Cardiology dept. had no other available appointments, but put me through to speak to Mr Labib's secretary.
She explained that the ECG appt was fine, as the results aren't really for Mr Labib, they're in preparation for the panel because my case is definitely being discussed at the December PCT meeting, w/c 20th!!
I have my fingers crossed now to get the best Christmas present ever. :)

Good luck and wishing you all the best xxx Julie xx

Aww, thanks Julie xXx

Very Best of Luck, thinking of you xxx

Thanks Bev, bless ya xXx

I do hope you get the result you're hoping for.
Grace xxxx

Thanks Grace - I hope so too!! :)

Thanks to you all ladies, much appreciated xXx

Received a letter from the hospital today to go for an Echocardiogram and 12 Lead ECG test on the 18th December. I called up to see if they could change this, as my appointment with Mr Labib's clinic is on the 17th, and was hoping he'd have any results needed for this appointment.
The Cardiology dept. had no other available appointments, but put me through to speak to Mr Labib's secretary.
She explained that the ECG appt was fine, as the results aren't really for Mr Labib, they're in preparation for the panel because my case is definitely being discussed at the December PCT meeting, w/c 20th!!
I have my fingers crossed now to get the best Christmas present ever. :)

Excellent news Lou
I'm keeping them crossed for you

Great news Louanne, fingers, ankles, everything crossed for you xx

Aww, thanks ladies. Don't think I've ever been so hopeful but anxious at the same time!
xXx

Thinking of you Lou.... all the best of luck...

Love and hugs xxx

Back