• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WIND

Loooy72

arrgg help, where is this all coming from? it comes up, it goes down and it hangs about all over my body making it near impossible to sleep!

The worst at the moment is the tightening pain coming up from my stomach, feels like my tubes are being strangled and then sometimes (if i'm lucky) a burp comes out otherwise i'm just left with a painful feeling in my throat?

What is all this??

Claire

Hi Claire , I put some tips regarding the wind pain on your intro thread hun which hopefully will help. When they perform the surgery they inflate your tummy with gas so this is just the yuck part where it's trying to disperse the remainder. It is horrible but it will pass soon x

Hi Neen,

thanks, can you explain what my thread intro is? I am struggling with working my way round this site!!

Thanks again

Claire

Here what what I posted on your thread

Welcome Claire! Lovely to have you with us xx We have loads of great newly banded folks here as well as lots of us further on to help you with anything you need x

Get some deflatine/peppermint tea/gripe water for your wind pain (shoulder pain) and have a gentle walk round the house now and then and it should help x

Here's the banders section xx http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-banders/

Back