• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Windy days

slimmerkay

No the weather, not me lol.

We were battered with the winds last night. I thought the windows were going to break a few times. Got up this morning and there are roof slates all the over the street and my back garden. Thought they were from my house but my neighbour was up a ladder and he assures me they are his tiles not ours - our roof is sound.

It's still very blustery now but not as bad as last night.

Got to venture out now so I've getting my gloves, scarf and hat out ;)

It's the same here Karen.

Does your landlord check around or do you have to report damage to them?

It was a rough night...

Love and hugs xxx

It's the same here Karen.

Does your landlord check around or do you have to report damage to them?

It was a rough night...

Love and hugs xxx

A bit of both really Bev. He is really good at upkeeping the house but I would also let him know of any problems as soon as I'm aware of them.

Well I ventured out with MIL. Got the boys' christmas day outfits and the last of the christmas presents.

Glad things are working out in the property Karen... you have got ahead with the children's Christmas... shall you have Christmas Day at home? It'll soon come around, I can't believe where the days are going... love and hugs xxx

Was so windy here the blooming wheelie bins kept getting blown over. Nearly gave Trev n me a heart attack! That reminds me i must get some life insurance on him :) xx

Back