• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Winters coming

tendersage

Well it feels like its already arrived to me as i am cold most of the time, i thought i might have adjusted to the changes from my WLS by now but noooo now o start to feel the cold!! Jonah is bringing me a new 3 in 1 jacket down for the winter, and we will be going shopping for fleeces and jumpers this week.

I have invested in a hot water bottle as well, lol forget Boots for them if you need one use ebay, £22 pounds or £10 i know which i have paid

Haha -I LOVE the winter. Its defo my fave time of year, lots of winter coats, boots, gloves and scarves! There is nothing better than ging for a brisk walk on a cold day...and of course - CHRISTMAS! yeay! lol x

This just shows how much weight you have lost. I am boiling hot all the time, sweating at work, yuk yuk yuk! Can't wait to feel cold.

Di I had thought I was over the constantly cold feeling too but it is back! My nose was so cold last night that I declared I needed a nose sweater, where do you think I could find one? lol:eek:

Nic
:winter_brr::winter_brr::winter_brr:

ooh we should go into business! Nose coats - lets do it!!

Hello stranger!! Where have you been Di?? I've not seen you for ages. Hope all is well. Winter has always been my favourite season. Snuggled up in the house while watching the wind and rain through the window.Don't know what I'll be like this year once I'm out in the cold though xx

chuckles Gaynor been rather busy a sick friend work, overtime you know the life things. Anyway as for warming myself up these days i am having a bath which instantly warms me and i find once warm its easier to stay warm so guess where i am off to now!! LOL

Nic oooooh nose warmers would be good its the extremities that are cold. Would have to knit straps to hold it in place LOL

For me its my feet if they are cold then i KNOW i am cold and i have to do something about it.

Oh, my, a real nose sweater and I thought I made that up, lol!!!! It is a clever, clever world isn't it? Not sure I would go out in public in what looks like a tiny tea cozy but would be great for sitting around in my artic flat, hubby insists that even though my extremities declare the flat artic it is not actually true, pffttt...

Nic:p

Phatgirl I notice you have laminated floor in your flat,carpets are so much more cosy.I will knit you all little winter warmers,you skinny minnies must be sorry you lost so much insulation!Yeh right!!!

Phatgirl I notice you have laminated floor in your flat,carpets are so much more cosy.I will knit you all little winter warmers,you skinny minnies must be sorry you lost so much insulation!Yeh right!!!

Aww, you are lovely to worry about us losers, lol. I believe 2-Bands-Liz keeps her home in her words 'banana growing' climate to combat the cold post-surgery body! It is a wonderful side effect as I was always the type to boil year round and looked forward to snowy days so I could leave my windows open! My poor bedroom heater is confused, it was never used pre-surgery and now it gets a workout!

Nic:D

Oh no this is not good for me lol - at 21 stone I am ALWAYS cold - I take a cardy on holiday with me to hot countries. I think I might turn into Mrs Freeze after the surgery lol

i love the cold days, nothing better than wrapping up and going for a walk on a frosty morning watching your breath as you breath out then coming home to snuggle in front of the fire with a hot drink watching the world go by past your window as you are snug and comfy after a brisk walk to clear your lungs, hmmmm love it so much lol

chuckles that nose warmer reminds me of grannys teapot warmer

Anyone interested in some peter storm fleece jumpers take a look in millets they are down to £7.50 each, needless to say i have invested in 2. More shopping needed though, JEANS are a must i can get both hands down the sides of my current ones, and some more tops as 2 fleeces will not get me throguh the winter

I love Autumn / Winter but feel the cold terribly - have had my heating on for weeks much to the utter disgust of my OH who walks round in coldest winter in short sleeves! I wear the full set to bed - cosk, jim jams and sometimes a hat, have a 30tog quilt and a massive throw. I have just got a memoflex mattress so yet have to see whether I need my leccy underblanket!

What size jeans are you? I have a huge pile ready to go to charity shops (thery won't fetch hardly any money on ebay).

I love the winter but for the first time ever i feel really cold & have had my central heating on for about a week, Dont know what i'm gonna do when i lose the 5 stone i still got to go........:)

I love Autumn / Winter but feel the cold terribly - have had my heating on for weeks much to the utter disgust of my OH who walks round in coldest winter in short sleeves! I wear the full set to bed - cosk, jim jams and sometimes a hat, have a 30tog quilt and a massive throw. I have just got a memoflex mattress so yet have to see whether I need my leccy underblanket!

What size jeans are you? I have a huge pile ready to go to charity shops (thery won't fetch hardly any money on ebay).
hi tpt
i saved up and brought a electric duvet. i have it on sofa to snuggle under. xx

I love the snow and we get quite a lot in Scotland but i am def feeling the cold these days so might not appreciate it that much this year, its so dark too i now go to work in the dark and almost come home in it too. But on xmas day i hope to be in shorts and a t shirt in Sunny Tenerife now that will be different x

Back