• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wise words re. head hunger

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
To tell the difference between head-hunger/emotional hunger/sabotage and real hunger:

If you are not hungry enough to eat an apple, you are not really hungry.

Afterall, who wants to comfort eat an apple?
Lv Jen x

PS These wise words are not mine

roche im with you since my sleeve ive craved cheese i know its bad for me but i cant stop myself having just a little bit every day why cant i stop im actually starting to think im sub consiesly trying to keep the weight on buy why i dont know

Hi Yhis would not work for me as i love apples,but know what you mean. Mine would be an egg,have to be hungrry to eat these.
Apples i used to love the hard crunch and chewing could buy 6 /8 at a time.Now a bander so can not do it as now an apple sticks till i chew it to death and give up after half way through just shows our relationship with food and emotions. Mia

Nicky I've been watching loads of diet related progs lately and I find that seeing what the foods consist of is a great way to put me off food. I loved ice cream as a kid until I saw a prog on the ingredients of it (all that fat!!!) I rarely touch it now. Could it be worth a go finding out the what is in cheese to see if it would make a difference to you? Just a thought. xx

Back