• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wise words re. head hunger

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
To tell the difference between head-hunger/emotional hunger/sabotage and real hunger:

If you are not hungry enough to eat an apple, you are not really hungry.

Afterall, who wants to comfort eat an apple?
Lv Jen x

PS These wise words are not mine

uurrgghh i cant eat apple anyway gets stuck no matter how well its been chewed so id starve to death lol

Was always told we confuse hunger with thirst so to make sure u r really hungry, drink a glass of water and if ur still hungry after that then its def real hunger.

Was always told we confuse hunger with thirst so to make sure u r really hungry, drink a glass of water and if ur still hungry after that then its def real hunger.

That sounds sensible advice to me Roch :D

yes roch i was told that too but food is soo much nicer x

The head hunger gremlin has been at me too lately s'ok i've ut my battle gear on and am dealing with them :) good advice quetiapina and Roch :)

Liz have you tried stewing the apple a little in slices i find that goes down easier, I know Im bypasser and your bander but raw apple is still difficult for me to so i peel and slice it and then stew it a little not mooshed like apple sauce though.

Back