• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wishing i could just wolf down a.....

JO28172

Toasted teacake :)

What do you want to wolf down? Interesting because at the start of this it would have been a whole pizza or bag of fish n chips yet now it's the smaller things in life....!

My addiction and the only thing I ever crave Crisps. I'm on my milk diet and every minute of the day I want to cheat with crisps but I haven't.

A steak :)

I'm another one for crisps. Total crisp addict. Haven't let any pass my lips since before the pre op diet as I know I would struggle to keep them in moderation. Maybe one day :)

Toasted teacake :)

What do you want to wolf down? Interesting because at the start of this it would have been a whole pizza or bag of fish n chips yet now it's the smaller things in life....!
I had a toasted teacake today, it was nommie :) x

This is something I wish I'd had before I started my pre-op - a cheese cucumber and salad cream sandwich with a bag of crisps!!!

Maybe I can in a few months, but on a smaller scale

Mmmm medium rare steak or some crispy lamb chops nibbled right off the bone ... :rolleyes:

on my milk diet and had to do a buffet for visitors yesteray so one of the mini cheese and onion sausage rolls the smell was driving me nuts lol

A bowl of pasta! It's the one thing I loved before and the only thing I can't seems to eat now. Even a forkfull :-(
Oh and finished off with and ice cold glasses of diet coke!

A crusty baguette out of the oven with bacon, sausage and egg... Or..... A fat garlic nan bread with beef madras and rice!, yum yum lol x

Mine would have 2 be a quarter pounder wiv cheese and raw onions - not had one since being banded in 2 & 1/2 years................... cor yeah nom nom..................having said that I not missed em either lol so that cant be a bad thing x x

Back