• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wishing Jan luck.

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Just want to wish Jan (smilergem) all the best of luck for Monday. Will be thinking of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery too and that you are soon telling us all about it.

all the best luv - cant wait to hear how you get on x

MASSIVE good luck to Jan xx Not that you will need it honey, you are going to do brilliantly xx
Steph xx

You're a lovely lady Jan and so deserve this op after your long long wait! I wish you all the best and cannot wait to follow the next phase of the journey when you start to really lose weight and feel the benefits of all this hard work and patience x Good luck hunny!!!!

Wow I can't believe all that waiting for you is almost over! Best of luck and healing vibes to you. xxx

LOVE YA JAN..........YOUR DO GREAT!!

There's a place ready on the losers' bench with your name on it Jan ! All the very best for Monday, hope it all goes well for you and I look forward to hearing all about it very soon. Take care, xx

Goodluck Jan !!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Jan, your time is finally here!!! :woohoo: :greenapple:

Wishing you a speedy recovery hun and can't wait to see you back as a loser and hear all about it :hug99:

Best of luck Jan, your time is finally here!!! :woohoo: :greenapple:

Wishing you a speedy recovery hun and can't wait to see you back as a loser and hear all about it :hug99:

Awwwww thank you so much everyone, am sitting here with tears down my face because you are all so thoughtful, I really think I would find this so hard to do without all your support and kind comments ;)
Well am off to bed now, but will sign on in the morning cos I just love this place and reading all I can about wls as I know it will help me on my journey.
I really want to thank you all again, you will never know how much it has meant to me to have you there :):):)

Blimey Jan, you're having your op - you've hardly had to wait any time at all :p

Seriously though, good luck hun. You will be absolutely storming at this and we will all be here cheering you on.

Big loves x

Back