• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wishing Roch well

Hiya, just want to add my warm wishes to you and hopes for a speedy recovery, and not being in so much pain. So proud of you getting through everything this last week or so. We all care and wish you well xxxx

good luck for tuesday huni, its been a long time coming, your gonna be fine and u'll do great, cant wait to hear of ur experince in hospital. xx

I just want to start a thread to wish Roch all the very best for her surgery on Tuesday. You will soon be back posting Roch and will soon be in another size down. Wishing you a speedy recovery, I will text you to see how you are getting on. Take care.

Ditto. I'm soo excited for you Roch! x

Good luck Roch hope all goes well. We will move over and make space for you on the loosers bench

Jo
xx

Best of luck to you Roch, wishing you a super speedy recovery!

All the best, Cuppa xx

"It couldn't happen to a nicer person" all the best my lovely xx

Much luck for Tuesday and best wishes for a speedy recovery, you'll be on the losers bench before you know it! lots of love xx:hug99:

Wishing you all the best for Tuesday Roch hun.... you can do it girl, you're SO brave and I have every faith in you xxx :hug99:

Wishing you lots of luck and a speedy recovery x

Best of Luck Roch!!!

So pleased you're getting it done.....

Must have been at least 4 or 5 years ago when I met you....maybe we'll meet again and both be a whole lot smaller :flirt2::D:)

Amanda

good luck for tuesday hun hope all goes well, look forward to seeing you on the losers bench :d

Back