• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Roch and her Alien

Thanks Allie, Im so pleased they have found out what was giving her so many problems. Poor roch, hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back on track :D (HUGS) X

sending healing thoughts

xx

Happy its getting sorted - speedy recovery xxxx

Get well soon Roch!

Hey Roch so glad they've got it sorted. Get back on here and get posting, I love reading your posts. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Allie - thanks for keeping us up to date.

Roch has asked me to post on her behalf, she is on her way home but is really tired. Mr Heath found an unexplained space too but has closed it up. Apart from being shattered Roch is in good spirits and says thank you to everyone for their good wishes and she will be back soon x

Glad they found the cause of the pain and have sorted it out.

Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery Roch xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Roch

Glad they got to the root of the problem & sorted it. Hope your have a speed recovery.

wishing a speedy comfortable recovery come back sooooon xx

This sounds horrible I know but I am really glad that they found something wrong...it would have been horrible for them to say that there was nothing wrong and for her to have to live with pain like that, at least now she has answers and a solution.
God bless you Roch, heres to a quick recovery xx
Steph xx

So glad they found a cause. She has had problems since early on with eating so hopefully this will be resolved now and she can go on to have a painfree weightloss journey. Time for rest and healing, get well soon Roch x

glad you're on the road to recovery Roch, i have the exact same ''alien!!'', altho mine causes me only minor cramp like pain from time to time, seeing my surgeon 1st week of Sept as my year follow up, will mention getting it fixed to him again as i did last time, anyways, rest and get well very soon x ;)

Get well soon x

Back