• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Roch and her Alien

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
I have just spoken to Roch, She went to A&E today due to the pain she was in from her possible hernia/alien. She has been admitted to hospital given that she can't eat or drink without pain. They still aren't sure what it is and are throwing a few suggestions into the pot. No-one will really know until she has her scan probably on Monday. Roch is going to try and get her computer to work in the ward but if not i'll keep you posted. Big hugs Roch for good news and a speedy recovery x

Oh bless her.

Hope they get you sorted quickly Roch.

Take care x x x

Hi Allie
Thanks for that, I did post on Facebook to her. Really hope they can sort out her pain xxx

Oh bless her, the poor love.
Thanks for letting us know.
Please pass on my love when you speak to her.

Thanks for the update Allie, She is in the best place. Hope they can get to the bottom of what is causing her trouble.

send her all our best wishes and speedy recovery x

wishing roch a speedy recovery xx

thanks for the update! tho one bomus she s in the right place, and there s no umming and arghing, plus she can hopefully get it sorted quicker! tho i think its disgraceful she has to wait till monday as its weekend! they have duty staff!!! grrrr anyways send her my best please xxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Roch

Hope they get it sorted soon - thought I was the only one with an alien!!

Think mine is weak abdo muscles though - its less of an alien now the weight is down

Please send her my love whoever speaks to her

Thanks

Love and hugs Angela xx

:)Thanks for letting us know Allie-

please tell her thinking of her & I'm crossing everything for a speedy recovery :)

I'm pleased she's being looked after in hospital now. At least she should get things sorted out faster this way. Hopefully she will be up and about and fit again soon xx

Hope it's resolved soon and she makes a speedy recovery. x

get well soon roch xx

Wishing you better very soon Roch. x

Sending love and hugs for a speedy recovery... xxx

Hope she feels better soon xx

Back